Traditional methods of marketing and selling products to new customers include:
- Sponsorship of conferences
- Advertising in magazines & journals
- One on one meetings with customers in clinic
- Webinars or virtual meetings
Finding new leads, generating new business and selling products has always been challenging. COVID made that even more challenging for 2 years and now competition is greater than ever.
Our market research suggests that a typical aesthetic brand will spend between $25,000-50,000 simply to have a presence at a major Australian conference. Most of this spend has no return whatsoever. You'll need to pay for:
- the rental of your booth space
- the building of your temporary booth/stand (that then often goes straight in the bin which is terrible for the environment)
- your staff's travel, accommodation and catering
- your customers catering & entertainment
- your printed materials
- any extra sponsored events within conferences (i.e breakfasts, workshops, etc)
- products used for demonstrations/give aways
- your speakers fees (National KOL fees average around $5000 for a day)
Establishing a meaningful relationship with new customers is incredibly difficult because the opportunity to showcase your brand at a conference is typically limited to a brief chat over a coffee. Leads created this way are often poor quality and don't translate into a good return on your investment.
Why do a podcast?
There is another way. A newer, modern, streamlined method of connecting with your customers. Podcasts are a unique and far more authentic means of connecting with potential customers because people choose to give you their time. This allows us to explore your brand, product or topic deeply, showcasing your company and really tapping into the needs of customers far greater compared to stolen chats at a conference.
Our listeners are highly filtered, ultra-engaged and you'll have 60-90 minutes of their undivided attention per episode. For brands wanting to showcase their products, Inside Aesthetics is the ideal platform to get your message across. We've established ourselves as the world's leading podcast for the aesthetics industry, being listened to 45000+ times a month (as of December 2022) and this has grown consistently since our first episode. After producing nearly 200 episodes with many of the world's best known KOL's and brands, we've already established the trust thats needed between you and your potential customers to capture their attention and drives leads to you.
For more information about how it works and the costs, please fill out the form below and we'll send you our media kit. It's also worth thinking ahead now about how you might want to plan the material for your podcast so please also fill in the fields regarding this too: